- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Have been going here for a long time, the workers are very friendly and will listen to your issues along with doing all that they can to get your vehicle repaired.Jim S.
They did their best to find the problem with my air conditioning they weren't able to find the leak but they recharged so it works at least until it all eventually leaks out again. They were friendly and fairly reasonably priced. I would recommend them.Monica S.
I have taken my car to them twice now...both times very pleased with their service and how quickly they are able to get me back on the road. They are also very honest and fair with their prices.Alena H.
...These guys are great and have even simply diagnosed issues and given me tips on how to complete the repair myself when money was tight. Other times, when I'm either too pressed for time or ill-equipped to do the repair, they pull through and get things done quickly, professionally and at a fraction of the cost of some other shops (mostly because these guys are honest and don't try to repair things that aren't broken).Russ E.
You want it fixed right this is where you go you want a good car this is where you go!! Nice people !!Carolyn E.
Great family run business dedicated to the community. Always goes the extra mile to make sure I'm completely satisfied!Tim P.